Visual Discovery® results in richer relevance identification and deeper culling, typically reducing the data footprint to less than 1% of the original data size. This means that far fewer documents end up in attorney review.
• Legal reviewers are able to search for specific images (e.g., logos, handwriting, pictures) across the review corpus.
• Review teams are no longer limited to key terms and text-based clustering algorithms.
• Easy-to-understand clusters are formed based on how documents appear visually
• Similar documents (Dups and Near-Dups) are clustered, even if they don’t have text
• REDACTED material can be reviewed in clusters to insure consistency prior to production
• Counsel is able to 1) check for obfuscation and 2) detect gaps in an opposing party’s production
Quantum’s unique, flexible process is governed by our powerful, forensic-quality processing environment. It integrates with Relativity® and other popular review platforms.